Visit the iDelirium website to learn more about what you can do to help spread delirium awareness: idelirium.org/world-delirium-awareness-day
Actions to take #WDAD2018
- Commit to using the term ‘delirium’
- Screen your patients for delirium
- Listen to patient and family stories about the experience of delirium
- Engage your leadership in a discussion of Delirium
- Educate health professionals about delirium
Looking for resources to help plan your World Delirium Awareness Day event? Check out the Dana Foundation’s Brain Awareness Week website, with tips and resources for planning brain awareness events.